The UNIJOS Admission List for 2019/2020 academic session has been released. Candidates who applied for admission to the University of Jos (UNIJOS) for the 2019/2020 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
The list of admitted candidates has been made available on both the school portal and JAMB CAPS. See details on how to check yours below;
How to Check UNIJOS Admission List on JAMB CAPS
1. Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility .
2. Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
3. Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
4. Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
5. Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
How To Check UNIJOS Admission List on School Portal
1. Log on to UNIJOS admission status checking portal via https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/CheckAdmission.
2. Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
3. Click on ‘Get Started’ button to access your admission status and registration procedure.